Monday, August 15, 2011

What To Know About Reese Witherspoon's Love to the Fullest Perfume


A sensual blend of black cherry and evening primrose mingled with sandstone and cashmeran. Oriental/floral. 1.7 fl. oz. 


REVIEW by Jennifer Hill 
From the moment I sampled Love to the Fullest I loved it. I knew that in the very near future this would be the fragrance I would not only be wearing but also wanting to share with my Avon Customers.  This is an original fragrance and very unique; a perfect daytime fragrance with a Sweet, floral scent, and borderline fruity.

Love to the Fullest has a very clean powdery feel to it and is long lasting. I am very excited to have finally bought Love to the Fullest and experience wearing it everyday. This is very subtle, not too strong or over powering at all. This Eau de Toilette Spray offered by Reese certainly has a charm that I think you will enjoy. Definitely something guaranteed not to disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment